The Bridlington Circuit has a mixture of rural and town churches. Each of the churches engages in worship, learning and caring, service and evangelism in ways that reflect Methodist tradition and their distinctive identity, history and context. The circuit is served by a Superintendent, a Minister, and local preachers.
To make known the love of God in Jesus Christ –
- by offering the best in worship
- by introducing Jesus as a friend and Saviour
- by how we welcome and deal with people
- by respecting those with a different outlook
- by working with the local and wider community